This afternoon I decided to go on a walk and enjoy the somewhat warm"er" temperatures. I took my camera along. The fall colors are fading in TN....the leaves are falling off of the trees, and I tried to capture some of the remnants. Winter is almost here.
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Morning & Remnants of Fall
I think mornings are my favorite time of the day. For the past three days due to the Thanksgiving holiday, I've woken up "late" (i.e. 7 or 8am) and have gotten to enjoy the morning by reading, drinking coffee, catching up on my blog reader, etc. Today, I made chocolate chip pumpkin muffins in honor of the holiday (and in honor of my love for chocolate...oh, and pumpkin too).

This afternoon I decided to go on a walk and enjoy the somewhat warm"er" temperatures. I took my camera along. The fall colors are fading in TN....the leaves are falling off of the trees, and I tried to capture some of the remnants. Winter is almost here.





This afternoon I decided to go on a walk and enjoy the somewhat warm"er" temperatures. I took my camera along. The fall colors are fading in TN....the leaves are falling off of the trees, and I tried to capture some of the remnants. Winter is almost here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Leaves finished turning before December? Wow. I do miss living in Carolina- SEASONS are great!
ReplyDeleteYeah I know! One thing I love about TN!
ReplyDelete